A personal injury will set you back financially, emotionally, and physically to the point of where you might end up struggling to do things you easily accomplished prior to becoming the victim of an injury. Below is a collection of resources and information relating to our more recent blog topics of motorcycle and car accidents, as well as slip and fall injuries in the workplace:
- This pamphlet from the Motorcycle Safety Foundation provides information on how motorcyclists can stay safe on the road.
- What role does your insurance company play after a car accident? Learn more by checking out this Edmunds.com article on the confessions of an auto claims adjuster.
- Explore this article from the California Department of Motor vehicles for information regarding some of the most common causes of vehicle collisions.
- Learn how to prevent falls in the workplace with these tips from CDC.gov.
- What should you do following a car accident? Find out with this article from CNN.com.
Focused on winning cases for injured people and their families in Southern California, the lawyers at Steinberg & Spencer will work with you to guide you through the legal process of receiving money for your personal injury claims. Call us today at (310) 450-5960 to schedule a consultation.